The comfort of a helping hand.
Assistance with the routine tasks of daily life.
If everyday activities such as dressing or managing medications are taking a toll on your energy and enthusiasm, reach for the helping hand of Assisted Living at The Holmstad in Batavia. Our customized personal assistance and supportive environment provide the foundation for independence. Then we offer resources and life-enriching opportunities that help you make the most of every day.
Feel free to decorate your Apartment Home to suit your style. As part of The Holmstad Continuing Care Retirement Community, you’ll have access to campus resources not often found in freestanding Assisted Living residences.
- Memory and physical frailty support
- Medication administration
- 24-Hour call-for-aid service
- Dressing and grooming assistance
- Bathing assistance
- Incontinence support
- Licensed nursing care for injections and dressing changes
- Oxygen package
- One-Bedroom Residences
- Two-Bedroom/Two-Bath Residences
- Three chef-prepared meals a day with table service
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
- Meal delivery if necessary
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
To learn more about our services, please click here to contact us online or call us at (877) 258-3971.