So much to see, do, and try.
Our ideal Batavia location gives you convenient access to every possibility.
The Holmstad is perfectly situated for providing you with endless daily inspiration and variety. With our community as your home base, it’s easy to explore. Stay as busy or relaxed as you desire. When you venture off our self-contained campus, every cultural, recreational, entertainment, dining, sporting, and educational opportunity is just a car, train, or community shuttle bus ride away.
- Immerse yourself in a day of shopping at Chicago Premium Outlets in nearby Aurora
- Enjoy the great outdoors. Hit the hiking trails at the Red Oak Nature Center, or go for a bike ride on the Fox River Trail
- Explore the Batavia Depot Museum and learn the rich history of this award-winning city
- Spend the day enjoying your favorite spots in downtown Chicago, like Millennium Park, the Art Institute of Chicago, and the shops along Michigan Avenue
- Take in a round of golf at one of the many nearby premier golf courses. Or if miniature golf is more your style, head to Stone Creek Miniature Golf in the Geneva Park District, less than two miles from campus
For more information call (877) 915-5177 or click here to request more information.